Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January Pictures

Jason was home on Monday and Tuesday of this week, making four straight days with the family.  I think most people probably would have gotten more things done with their husbands home to help out, but I was much less productive, because I wanted to spend my free time with him, just hanging out, which we rarely get to do. 

So here is me making up for the lack of posting pictures recently!

We went to GG's house and Kyran loved laying against her stack of pillows!

My cousin Bekah and Aunt Jeanette were in town for a night!

I'm a stickler for following rules, so, as Dr. B. recommended, the kids had no peanut butter until after their second birthday.  This was their first taste of a PB&J!  They loved it!

Kyran's first bite

Karyssa just wanted a taste.

Kyran started digging in...

and so did Karyssa!

Playing with Bella

Cutie on the couch!

Cutie in the kitchen!

Playing with their Mega Blocks table

Their first real bubble bath!  They had so much fun!


Volunteer Appreciation Night for our church at Starbucks.  Kyran is always surrounded by beautiful girls!

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX