Kyran and Karyssa's Top Ten Favorite Phrases
There are several that they both say, and then some that Kyran says more than Karyssa and some that Karyssa says more than Kyran. So, here is the top ten that they both say, and each of their top five individual sayings.
Kyran and Karyssa together:
10. No, no Karyssa/Kyran/Bella. (depending on who is misbehaving)
9. Pretzels in there. (Pointing to pantry door...they do this for other snacks too.)
8. Daddy go? (Sub in Mommy, Mercy, Banner, Riley, etc.)
7. More, more cheese please. (Also can sub in any other snack or food)
6. Peek-a-boo, I see you!
5. Silly mommy/daddy/whoever else happens to be silly at the time!
4. Cuddle daddy/mommy!
3. Daddy's home!
2. Thank you, welcome.
1. I love you.
Karyssa's Top Five
5. Baby, cold outside!
4. I want bread, please.
3. Naughty/good girl, Bella. (depending on Bella's behavior).
2. Get down, Bella.
1. Mommy, read book.
Kyran's Top Five
5. Go Gamecocks!
4. I like it.
3. I said "no".
2. I got it.
1. Uh-oh, what happened? (This is quickly becoming one of Karyssa's favorites too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment