The long weekend was so nice! I know Jason loved the extra time with the babies, and I loved the extra time with him!
When we weren't playing with the babies, we were mainly organizing the nursery. Since coming home, we've all "lived" in our bedroom. We plan on keeping the babies in their bassinets until they hit the 15 lb mark (when Kyran gets there, we'll move Karyssa too), but we have gotten tired of looking at piles of clothes in their cribs and other baby items scattered around the room.
We have it almost finished, so as soon as it's done, we'll post some pictures.
I've realized that Karyssa likes rap music. Yesterday, I was dancing with her and singing a clean rap song and she just started giggling like crazy. It was the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her face, too! I started experimenting with the music on the TV's music channels, and rap music is the only thing that makes her react like that.
Earlier today, neither of them wanted to nap after our playtime, and I had to get work done. I tried putting them in their bumbo seats in front of the TV, with a cartoon on, and they loved it! They only lasted about 20 minutes, but it gave me just enough time to get my work done.
I've been trying to get them laughing, smiling and talking on video, but they freeze up whenever I break the camera out.
Here are a couple of funny pictures!
When we weren't playing with the babies, we were mainly organizing the nursery. Since coming home, we've all "lived" in our bedroom. We plan on keeping the babies in their bassinets until they hit the 15 lb mark (when Kyran gets there, we'll move Karyssa too), but we have gotten tired of looking at piles of clothes in their cribs and other baby items scattered around the room.
We have it almost finished, so as soon as it's done, we'll post some pictures.
I've realized that Karyssa likes rap music. Yesterday, I was dancing with her and singing a clean rap song and she just started giggling like crazy. It was the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her face, too! I started experimenting with the music on the TV's music channels, and rap music is the only thing that makes her react like that.
Earlier today, neither of them wanted to nap after our playtime, and I had to get work done. I tried putting them in their bumbo seats in front of the TV, with a cartoon on, and they loved it! They only lasted about 20 minutes, but it gave me just enough time to get my work done.
I've been trying to get them laughing, smiling and talking on video, but they freeze up whenever I break the camera out.
Here are a couple of funny pictures!
Karyssa and Bella
Kyran blowing bubbles
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Give the babies a hug for me, even though they don't know me!
Post a Comment