My apologies for being a horrible blogger, but between taking the babies on their first vacation and being sick myself, I just realized it's been over a week since I posted! I'm going to do my best in the next few days to tell you all about our trip and the exciting things that have been happening with Kyran and Karyssa!
Since pictures tell a thousand words, and I'm more exhausted now than when we left, I'm going to let pictures do most of the talking for this post.
Before I met Jason, I had heard of the Outer Banks, but never knew anything about it. Each year, a group of his father's siblings (there are 12 in all), get together and rent a very large house at the Outer Banks. This is what I know about the Outer Banks now:
Anywhere that you can stay in a house like this...
With one of these...
And these...
And these...
A staircase like this...
A "Tower Room"...
And plenty of room to do this...
Plenty of reasons to do this (smile, not rub eyes)...
And plenty of people with whom to do this...
....has to be a great place! We had a great time, and I'll have more updates and pictures soon!
1 comment:
Wow! Looks like an incredible time!
Post a Comment