The new kangaroo exhibit opened up, and we can walk right in there with them!
Watching the gorilla
Tired and ready to go home, but glad for the fun with Aunt Tammy and Uncle Carey
Yesterday, they stayed with Tammy and Carey while we went to church, and after Tammy and Carey left to head home, we ran errands for the rest of the afternoon.
One mission I've been on is to find Karyssa new shoes. I love the ones she has, but she has learned to take them off and does so in the car, even for a quick ride, and in stores. I've had to retrace my steps in stores a couple of times to find lost shoes! I'm looking for something that buckles or at least goes through a strap like Kyran's do.
One mission I accomplished yesterday was to find plastic bibs with snaps. Not only do they snap at the top, but the bottom "catch-all" part snaps too for easy cleaning!
In June, we took Karyssa and Kyran to have professional pictures done. We have used four professional photographers, two since they've been old enough to really respond, and never have we gotten pictures like this!
Our family portrait
Looking over my shoulder (these are being framed with the family picture)
These are sitting on Jason's desk
And these will decorate our bathroom
Wow! God has blessed us with some adorable babies!








6 comments:
I love the toilet paper pictures for decorating a bathroom. Such a cute idea! Also, I got Addison a pair of sandals at Children's Place that buckle in the back. They are fairly easy to put on, and she can't get them off. They aren't as practical as the white ones she had (they are pink) but still cute :)
You are sooo right! God did surely bless you with ADORABLE babies! Gorgeous! I love them all, but the expression on Karyssa's face with the toilet paper is priceless. Love them!
Oh my gosh! The pictures are awesome!!!! I love them!! :)
i love the TP idea for the bathroom! we might have to steal that one day!!! :)
Oh my GOSH! Those are the best pictures!
I really love the bathroom ones! :) The look on Karyssa's face is priceless! Too cute!!!
These are beautiful photos, Talyse! :)
Post a Comment