Sunday, July 11, 2010

When I lived in California, I traveled a lot.  I realized quickly that it was necessary to create a packing checklist so that I didn't forget anything.  My list includes everything from clothes to toothpaste to cameras.  When we took our first trip with Karyssa and Kyran, I added a baby checklist to my own.  For seven years, this list has been fail-proof...until last week. 

We left last Friday night for St. Petersburg, Florida, where Jason stayed until Monday and Kyran, Karyssa and I stayed until yesterday.  Upon arrival, I realized that my list might need to be a little more specific.  I packed my laptop case and checked it off the list, but forgot to put the power cord in it! 

So, my intention was to post blogs during the week, but that proved impossible.  Throughout this week, I will be posting lots of pictures and updates from the trip, so please come back soon to check out our adventures!

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX