The Tyrone Square Mall was one of my favorite malls growing up. I looked forward to shopping there every summer. I am a shop-a-holic, and love getting and wearing new things. This year, for the first time, I didn't spend a dime on myself. I did, however, spend quite a few dimes on my children. With all of the clearance sales, I think I have half of their wardrobes for next summer already! (Assuming that they stay on track with their growth and fit into 18-month clothes, anyway.)
We ended up spending more time at the mall than I anticipated, but, as usual, Kyran and Karyssa were troopers. We had a fun lunch at the food court, and they rode a carousel for the first time!
It may have been a little much, because at different points, they both took naps in the stroller.
They also loved the wooden back massager at the dollar store!
Tuesday night, my mom went to see the Red Sox play again, and I went on Wednesday night with one of Jason's friends who lives in Tampa. It was a much different experience with no babies, and my mom had a lot of fun in the pool with them while I was gone.











2 comments:
Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I absolutely love that very last picture - the one where they are wearing their little robes. Oh my goodness! So, so cute!
I didn't notice when I took or looked at the sleeping pics theb first time but they are sleeping in the same postion!
Post a Comment