Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Word Wednesday

They said so much this week when I didn't have a pen and paper, so I know I am forgetting a lot, but here are the ones I remember:

Kyran:

Cold
Hot (he's actually been saying this for a long time, but I've forgotten to put it on here)
Please
That
Giraffe - raffe
Choo choo
Moo (again, he has been saying this for a long time, but I didn't see it looking back)
Cock-a-doodle doo - doodle doo
Boom
Bzzz (like a bee)

Karyssa:
Dead (after hearing Marisa Tomei say it in My Cousin Vinny...with the other language in that movie, I've decided not to watch it while they're up anymore!)
Please (and signed more please together for the first time)
Cat
Book

Kyran's favorite things are books.  Tonight at bedtime, he said "book" 10 times in a row.  He's so sad if we try to put him down for a nap or the night without a book.  Of course once he's had one read to him, Karyssa wants the same!  I won't complain though; I love that they love books!



Here is one of my favorite new pictures of Karyssa:


And for those of you Zoolander fans...

Blue Steel


Ferrari


Magnum

And a couple of them playing together:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTIES!!!! Love the pictures!

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX