Friday, September 3, 2010

Go Gamecocks!

Yesterday was a big day, as the Gamecocks kicked off their football season with a big win!  The kids were a little young to really get excited about football last season, but this year they LOVED it, especially Kyran!  Check out my big boy!




Last weekend was our huge Mother of Multiples consignment sale.  We do this twice a year, and make a lot of money.  Last time, I worked one shift, and spent a little money on clothes and small toys.  This time, because I'm no longer nursing, I worked the entire sale.  That was Thursday from 5-9 p.m., Friday from 9 a.m.-10 p.m. and Saturday from 6:30 a.m.-2 p.m.  Friday was the longest amount of time I had ever been away from the kids, and I think I did a pretty good job. 

My friend Amanda kept them Friday morning, and my cousin Alison kept them that afternoon.  I only called twice during the day, and both times was met with "You're good."  Apparently, both times I called were right after Amanda and Alison had heard the first sounds of the babies waking up from their naps!  How's that for a mother-child connection? 

I spent a good bit of money this time, but I got a lot of stuff, and I sold enough stuff to make back a lot of what I spent.  I also made a lot of new friends during the weekend.  Thanks to my mom, Amanda and Alison for making it possible for me to do this!


My Gamecock Babies!








No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX