Kyran:
Football
Shirt
Chin
Kick
Walk
Karyssa:
Baseball
Kick
Lap
DrawWalk
They say so much now that it's getting hard to keep up! We're still working on getting the ending consonant on words, but they are definitely getting better.
Monday, a show was on, and someone was singing the Star Spangled Banner, so I started singing along. Karyssa put her hands up and said "football", then did her baseball sign and said "baseball" and kicked her foot, saying "foot". I love that she associates that with sports, but I know I need to make sure they both understand what that song means.
We'd like to welcome a new friend into the world. Genevieve John Roddy was born on Friday. We're so happy for Crissy, Mark and big brother, Emerson!
Today, we went to a baby shower for a friend/former colleague, Kristy. She is 35 weeks now, but her little girl has stopped growing, so they may be inducing her as early as next week. Please say a prayer for Kristy, her husband, Braden, and their baby girl.
My silly babies!
1 comment:
Don't forget that they now say "blinds" I taught that to them yesterday. : )
Post a Comment