Also, please continue to pray for my mom. Her doctor suspects heart or circulation problems, so tomorrow she will undergo a three-hour nuclear stress test and an echocardiogram.
One year ago, the doctors had just told us that we would most likely be bringing the babies home at the end of the week. I guess because of parents getting upset by setbacks that keep their children in the hospital longer, the doctors usually wait until they are sure before mentioning the word "home".
Before having babies in the NICU, the word "home" was always comforting to me. Hearing it from the doctor's mouth that day was both exciting and terrifying. Our hearts were so ready to have them home with us, but our house was not. We spent the week scrambling to get everything in order to welcome our babies home for the first time.
Our babies one year ago:
Our babies today:
I just love their eyelashes!!
And a little humor (I actually bought this card for myself. I've never done that before, but it was too perfect to pass up!)

2 comments:
Taylse....I LOVE that card! It is so true! I almost cried over pumped milk once! ;) I'm praying for your mom and enjoy seeing your updates about your beautiful children!
Erin Kesterson
They were beautiful then and are still beautiful now! It seems like yesterday that we brought them home! I will pray for the women with the twin girls!
God Bless you all!!
Post a Comment