Our house is infected again...only this time it's not a virus, it's a worm. A computer worm that has hi-jacked my e-mail. I apologize sincerely if you have received a spam e-mail from me. I think it's finally fixed.
As far as the babies go, this has been a very mild cold and it seems like they're on their way to being over it. They've had no fevers or any symptoms other than a little cough and runny noses. They have still been eating well and sleeping even better than normal, if that's possible.
It seems as though in the last week we've experienced a few growth spurts. Both babies now feel heavier, and Kyran is visibly getting too big for his 3-6 month clothes. Karyssa is also too long for most of her 3-6 month pants, although her waist is too small for 6-9 month pants and the 3-6 shirts still fit her fine. The other spurt we've had recently is Karyssa's hair. I swear it's grown an inch in the last two days!
What happened to my little tiny babies?
I went to my mother of twins club meeting last night and had a great time. Our president brought her 1-month-old baby boy to the meeting, and I was floored by his size. He weighs 11 pounds! Kyran and Karyssa barely weighed that much at six months! I guess I should feel blessed because I got the tiny-baby phase longer than most moms do, but I still miss those itty-bitty, totally dependent little babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment