Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This afternoon, Kyran has pulled to standing not once:


Not twice:


Not three times:


But four times, on three different things!!!!!

(Pardon the extra furniture in the background; we're waiting for a friend to come pick it up)

I'm just so proud of him!!  He's been pulling up to his knees for a while now, and on his feet on short things, and once on the coffee table, but this is the first time he's pulled up multiple times on multiple toys or pieces of furniture!  Once he's up, he doesn't want to get down.  He just loves standing, and his little legs are so strong. 

Karyssa seems to have all of the balance she needs to stand on her own and walk, but she's a little scared.   Kyran, on the other hand, seems fearless.  My prediction is that as soon as his body is ready, he'll be standing on his own and taking steps!

Here are some more pictures from yesterday when Grandmommy came to visit!







Yes, I realize it's time for Kyran to get a haircut, but I can't bring myself to have it cut yet!

1 comment:

SKomarnicki said...

Way to go Kyran!!! It's so funny how things just "click" and then there is no going back! Fischer is in need of a haircut too, especially in the back, and I just can't do it yet!

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX