Sunday, February 7, 2010

What a week!  Jason was out of town at a training for his new job and just got back last night.  I have such a respect for single parents!  Luckily my mom was able to help again this week, and we had lots of visitors!

The original plan was for all four of us to go this time.  "Aunt" Pilly lives very close to Jason's training site, so the babies and I were going to stay with her.  Since the weather was bad and the babies had the sniffles, we decided to stay home.

We are very happy that Jason is home and are looking forward to spending a nice relaxing weekend together. 

This morning, I woke up feeling very refreshed, and I thought it was because I had just gotten a good night's sleep since Jason was back.  I looked at the clock to see what time it was, and it said 8:53!  We haven't slept until 9:00 since before I was pregnant!  Karyssa was sitting up in her crib playing with her feet and Kyran was still sleeping.  Maybe this is a sign of things to come, or just a one-day gift from God!

On another note, please be in prayer for my mom.  She is doing fine now, but was taken to the ER yesterday with symptoms of a heart attack.  The EKG showed nothing, so now she will see a cardiologist to make sure that her symptoms had nothing to do with her heart.  We are praying that they find the cause of her discomfort and that it is nothing serious. 

Here are some pictures and videos from the week:

They both got themselves into Bella's crate!






Kyran crawled under the table for the first time!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will definitely be praying for your mom. Please keep us posted.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of them in the Bella's crate. Too cute!

SKomarnicki said...

How funny that they discovered the crates at the same time. I think they were meant to be friends... I think they'd cause a lot of trouble together though. :)
I also have great respect for single parents. Scott travels a lot and it is HARD!

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX