Some of the new words being said around our house:
again
more (noticing a theme here?)
teeth (he's been saying this for a while, but I'm not sure I've mentioned it)
ball
bug
book (he loves his "b" words)
Karyssa:
no, no, no - sometimes while wagging her finger
I love you (it's more like I lo lu, but we know what it means)
mine (I think that's going to end up on my four-letter-word list)
meow
moo (again, she's been doing this for a while, and it sounds like mmmmm, but she does it whenever she picks up the cow, so I know what it means)
Grandma
Just today she said airplane and boat once each
Just today she said airplane and boat once each
There is also just a ton of gibberish going on between them. He'll say something, then she'll say something, and then they both start laughing. Should I be scared?
Ok, look at the pictures from this post and the last one, and be honest in the poll to the right.
Is it time to cut Kyran's hair now?
Almost ready to walk!
Getting hugs from my babies! The look on Kyran's face will stay in my mind forever!
Kyran is now crawling about 90% of the time!
Figured out the secret to making Karyssa smile...just asking her teasingly, "What are you doing?"
1 comment:
They are both so beautiful! I'm so jealous of all of their hair. :) Maybe when MK is like 5 she will need a haircut. Ha! I would leave Kyran's precious hair just the way it is.
Love the pictures! And all of the new words they are saying. They are so, so smart!
Post a Comment