Yesterday, my friend Sara, who I worked with when I lived in Charlotte, came to visit with her two-month old boy/girl twins! They are so sweet and tiny and we had so much fun!
Of course, I forgot to take pictures.
I think that God placed many, many twin moms in my life, long before any of us knew we were going to have twins. It seems to me that, among a lot of my friends, I'm the only one they know well who has twins, but I know so many families with twins, and some of my closest friends have ended up having twins both before and after me.
I love being able to offer help and advice when needed, and having other moms that I can go to for advice.
I've also met so many wonderful moms through the Mother of Twins club that I belong to, and that is an amazing resource for information, gently used baby items and great conversation!
I'm so blessed to have my amazing children, and additionally blessed by the wonderful moms (of twins, triplets and singletons) that surround me!
No comments:
Post a Comment