Kyran:
Kitty-cat (he has said this before a couple of times, but now is saying it a lot!)Book
MeowGo
Trees
I think he may have also said "up there" and "right there" a few times, but I'm not completely sure.
Karyssa:
Diaper (once)Daniel (my friend, Jenn's son, with whom we went to Gatlinburg)
What's that? (I'm almost positive this is what she said while pointing to the toilet flusher)
Cocky (The University of South Carolina mascot...this comes out as ca or ca.......ky, when she gets the cocky doll)
Go Gamecocks (this is more like go...ga...ca, but she says it right after the cocky doll plays the fight song!)
Go
Baa (like a sheep)
Kitty-cat or cat
They have been repeating so much, I know I'm missing some things, but those were the ones they said a lot.
It's not just words they have been repeating. It is so, so obvious now that they are watching our every move and trying to imitate our actions as well. Last night, Jason accidentally taught Kyran to spit, they are constantly trying to flush the toilet, drink (or pretend to drink) from glasses and put on sunglasses and shoes, and Karyssa is now attempting to latch everything from her seat belt to our laptop bag.
I've also been incredibly impressed with a new skill this week. For their birthday, they were given this toy.
One last note, and I won't go into details, because they will both read this one day, but tonight, in the bath tub, Karyssa realized that there is something different between her and Kyran. The look on her face was priceless!
In downtown Gatlinburg - Kyran was looking good in his sunglasses!
Today, Karyssa decided she wanted to wear Mr. Potato Head's teeth. They're a little crooked, but it was hilarious!

1 comment:
Love the pictures, especially the one of Karyssa with Mr. Potato Head's teeth. Too cute!
They are both doing and saying and learning so much! You guys are terrific!
And I nearly laughed out loud when I read about the bathtub "experience". Ha!
Post a Comment