Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Word Wednesday

Each week it gets harder and harder to keep track of what they are saying, because they are saying and repeating so much.  Here are the ones I wrote down:

Kyran

Ha Ha - This is a fake laugh in response to my fake laugh, it used to be his monkey noise, but just this week...
Ooo Ooo Ha Ha - New monkey noise
Cheese
Out
Blueberry (this is more like bla, bla, bla, but in repetition of me saying blueberry, he did this several weeks ago, but I forgot until Karyssa did it yesterday morning)
Buckle
Car

Karyssa

Ball
Glasses (ga, while pointing to glasses)
Blueberry (ditto Kyran)
Down
Car - I'm pretty sure she said this...I know Kyran did, and thought she did, but I didn't write it down.

The favorite words this week for both of them are "Go Gamecocks" and "Go Cocks".  The South Carolina Gamecocks are in the college baseball World Series, so we've been saying this a lot and they have taken off with it.  Kyran has even started chanting it.  We'll do the "Let's go Gamecocks, (clap, clap, clap-clap-clap)", and then he'll say "go, go, ga-ca", in rhythm, over and over again, as long as we keep clapping afterwards.  During this, every once in a while, Karyssa will throw in a "go ca"!  It's amazing!!

Speaking of amazing, I think this was my most amazing birthday ever!  Thanks to my sweet husband for the kind words this morning, and to my friends and family, especially my children, for making it such a wonderful day!  I'm so excited about what this year has in store for us!


My wonderful friends and amazing family!  Life just doesn't get better!

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX