Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Word Wednesday

Here are the new words for the week:

Kyran:
O - We call Cheerios Os
Bread
Baseball - For some reason he adds a extra syllable to it so it sounds like bay-ba-be or bay-bay-ball
Bone

Karyssa:
O
Up
Bounce

Their favorite phrase this week, again, was "Go Gamecocks" or "Go Cocks".  If I say either of these, or the word baseball, they start clapping.  It's so cute! 

Last night, the University of South Carolina Gamecocks won its first major national championship in baseball.  Today, my dad and I took them to the celebration to welcome the team back to Columbia.  There were 14,000 fans there, and the babies were so excited...at first.  Kyran, who had a nap, did pretty well.  Karyssa, who had not napped, fell asleep on my dad's shoulder.  I'm so glad my dad was able to go, because Jason was working, and there was no way I could have gone by myself!

I'm so proud to be a Gamecock!

The Victory Lap

Coach Tanner

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX