I've never been responsible for styling a baby's hair before, and most of the babies in our family haven't needed "hairstyles" until way beyond their first birthday. I've tried parting their hair in different ways, but nothing looks right. I'm definitely not going to be ready to get their hair cut for quite a while, so I guess I'm going to have to keep working on finding an appropriate style for them.
This weekend, Kyran started sitting on his own again! He's still not consistent about it, but if he has a toy to play with, he will sit for a while. Karyssa has also started getting up on her hands and knees and rocking on her own! She is also climbing over obstacles pretty well now.
I am pretty confident that Kyran is now using "dada" in context. He will still say "dadadadada" with no meaning, but when I say "Daddy", he usually comes back with either "dada" or "daddy", and will sometimes say it when Jason comes in the room! He is also mimicking sounds and syllables.
Karyssa is still very verbal, but I don't think she's really using anything in context yet. She just loves to talk and sing, especially in the car!
Here's one of our little man from yesterday!

No comments:
Post a Comment