Yesterday, I went into the nursery to get the babies up from their afternoon nap, and this is what I saw:
Karyssa decided to try the off-the-shoulder look! Don't ask me how she managed that one!
Tonight, Jason returned home after being gone all week training for his new job. Karyssa and Kyran were so excited to see him walk through the door! He was a little worried that they would forget who he was, but they definitely did not! I'd also like to say a special thanks to my mom for helping me with the babies this week!
Kyran had a slight fever yesterday, and wasn't acting quite like himself, but he was better than ever today, and is getting so quick with his army crawl! He's also taking several steps while just holding onto our hands!
We brushed the babies' teeth for the first time tonight before bed. Kyran wasn't sure what to think, and Karyssa just wanted to suck on the toothbrush. I'll try to post videos of that soon.
We're looking forward to an nice, relaxing three-day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment