Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One year ago:

I looked like this -



Every Tuesday during my pregnancy, I took a picture of myself. This was the last picture I took, because, as you know, my babies were born the following Sunday. I can't imagine how big I would have gotten!

Today:

Countdown to Kyran and Karyssa's first birthday - 5 days!!

Great news! We had our year follow-up with the audiologist, and both babies have perfect hearing! If you haven't been following us the whole time, this is especially good news, since Kyran failed all three of his hearing screens in the hospital. Thanks to God for continuing to watch over our children!

Jason and I have noticed recently that not only is Karyssa fearless, she's sneaky! When she gets caught doing something she knows she's not supposed to do, she gets a little smirk on her face (just like her daddy)! This morning, I was able to catch that smirk on camera.


Since the kitchen still isn't ready for babies being fed in it, we've been feeding them in the living room. It seems that they are like their mommy and daddy in that they love to watch TV while they are eating. Their favorites are any commercials with people singing or dancing, and the theme song of Friends.

Black Beauties





Ready for our hearing screen!

No comments:

The Burkett Bundle on WLTX